Royal Agricultural University

Support and Wellbeing

Student Liaison Officer

The Student Liaison Officer offers an open door policy and is your first port of call for any issues that might be causing you to be unhappy at the University. If the Student Liaison Officer cannot help, then they will be able to refer you to the most qualified person ensuring that you are looked after in the best possible way. Working closely with the Student Union, the Student Liaison Officer has extensive knowledge of University Clubs and Activities and can advise you of the contacts for these.

Disability Officer

The Disability Officer manages all issues surrounding dyslexia and disability for the University. If you have any concerns about dyslexia or any other form of disability (sight, speech, hearing impairment, mobility impairment, long term disabling medical conditions or mental health conditions) then please contact them. There are many adjustments that can be made to your course, study and exams that can be authorised, but the Disability Officer needs to approve these. All conversations are confidential.

Further Support

To ensure that our students always have someone that they can talk to at all hours, day or night, we are also a partner with the Validium Counselling Service. This service is available to all students and can offer advice on a range of issues.

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year


The Chapel of St. George the Martyr is situated in the University Quad and is open to all students on a daily basis. The Chaplains visit the University weekly and students can chat informally with them about concerns or worries they may have. The Multi-faith contact can help students of other faith about any concerns that they may have, and advise other places of worship at the University.

To save or view your choices and results you must sign in or register (takes 1 minute).

Sign in Register