- Applying for student finance can seem complicated, but don’t let this put you off claiming.
- Make sure you research all possible sources of funding for your studies. You can find plenty of help and advice both via the web and through individual universities and colleges.
- Student funding is subject to change, so make sure you refer to up-to-date and reliable information.
- Apply for student funding early to avoid delays.
- Work out a budget so that you can keep track of your incoming funds and outgoings costs.
- Some Honours Degree courses are now being offered over two years, so this can reduce your course costs.