Support and student life
To make your move to university as easy as possible, and to help you get the most out of your student experience, we offer a range of services, information and support.
How can we help?
- provide you with a personal tutor to give you academic advice throughout your studies
- support you in applying for finance, paying your fees and applying for bursaries
We can also:
- provide disability advice
- support you with your mental health and wellbeing
- offer counselling services
- provide childcare advice
- help with academic queries and academic writing skills
- provide information on university services, such as sport, music, faith and the Students’ Union
Within the Students' Union, there are lots of clubs and societies you can take part in, and there is a dedicated Mature and Part-time Students Officer to represent mature students. Get in touch to find out about how they can support you.