Royal Agricultural University

Sign in or register to add page to my resources

Access: What do I need?

Unlike the old days there are now multiple ways of entering Higher Education.   Here at the University we accept alongside the more traditional qualifications:

  • Access to HE Diploma
  • Experience
  • Some programmes may require a more academic qualification.

If you are unsure, just contact us